IRIG-B GPS Master Clocks
- Generates IRIG-B time codes.
(modulated 1 kHz and pulse - width coded)
- IEEE Standard 1344 - Compliant
- Synchronized to atomic clocks in GPS satellites
- GPS "Lock" indicator
- Automatic daylight savings time correction
- Time Zone Offset
- Indoor/Outdoor pre-amplified antenna with 16' cable
- Loss of GPS signal output
- Small footprint enclosure
A low-cost and accurate GPS Master Clock/Time Code Generator. The unit
receives time and date information from Global Positioning System satellites and
supplies this data to the user in the form of IRIG B time code.
*Note all specifications are subject to change without notice